Customer Experience (Remote)
REMOTE, FLEXIBLE HOURS
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a passionate bunch of open-minded, travel obsessed motivated people who work our asses off to make healthy eating easier and give back while doing so! Our mission is to make the world a healthier and happier place by providing natural, organic and delicious superfood mixes. As we grow, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success story.
We are looking someone who is able to help us grow out awesome customer support by joining the team part-time to full-time on a flexible schedule - evenings and weekends in particular! Ideal for anyone who has a few hours extra in their week and wants to join an awesome team who are working to make the world a healthier and happier place.
- Daily customer service tasks (phone, email, social)
- Social Media engagement with customers
- Data collection and occasional customer calling for nutritional advice
- Maintaining existing partnerships and growing new ones (Fun!)
- Owning customer relationships (and building new ones!)
- Anything you want (what's awesome about an early-stage start-up is you can essentially create your own role as long as your core responsibilities are taken care of!)
- Awesome attitude and ready to hustle (We work hard but we are smiling and sometimes dancing while we do so)
- Eager to learn about the power of customer experience and social media
- Ready to take initiative and think outside the box
- Pro-active, open-minded and excellent communicator
- Fluent English and German
WHY YOUR SUPER
- Company culture can't be beat, we love what we do and the people we do it with!
- Flexibility - work from home, but still as part of our amazing team
- We walk the walk, and encourage everyone to embrace a healthy life and live well
- Free Superfoods...!
- An awesome opportunity to help change the world
YES I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR SUPERFOODS
Only send an email with your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com if you are the kind of person who… is ready to do whatever needs be done, are a self-starter, passionate about health, sees solutions and opportunities (not problems), loves a loads of responsibility & a healthy dose of chaos, has good sense of humor plus wants to be part of super fast-growing start-up. If you are the above person, send the following infos…
- Anything else you would like to share
If you have any questions at all, then please shoot an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.